WRCA Portal is a convenient, web-based application for reliable and secure file exchange and storage of confidential documents. Files can be effortlessly uploaded, downloaded and stored in a completely secure environment, with instant access from virtually anywhere. With WRCA Portal, our clients gain bi-directional file exchange capabilities that make it easy to securely deliver and receive confidential and any other documents, as well as supporting the upload of even the largest files.
With the growing international trend toward increased security for electronic document transfer, the use of unencrypted email for confidential documents is becoming unacceptable. We are committed to ensure that sensitive information is securely transmitted and stored, as well as being environmentally supportive by printing less paper.
How it works
Once you have indicated that you would like to utilize the portal, we will create your own private portal and you will receive a Portal Creation email and a welcome email with full and detailed instructions on the set-up and use of the portal.
We will then start uploading returns and documents to the portal, starting with the most current year’s returns. You will receive an email notification every time something is uploaded to your portal.
Benefits of using the Portal
- Access vital or any documents at any time from any location with Internet access in a secure and private way.
- Sign documents easily and securely using docusign.
- Organize documents electronically in cabinets and folders that mirror the way you store paper documents.
- Easily upload documents of all sizes without relying on an FTP server.
- Share files with third parties, ie your bankers, lenders, lawyer, etc.
2022 Personal Tax Season
- It is preferable for each family member to have thier own portal to facilitate individual electronic signatures on documents
- Upload your tax documents in PDF format to your portal
Once your tax return has been completed, you will receive an email or call advising you that it has been uploaded to your portal.
Instructions will be provided on what needs to be returned to us (by uploading to the portal or email) and what needs to be sent to CRA.